SOAC-enabling my services gives me what?
SOACollective allows you to focus on building business requirements instead of your SOA infrastructure. SOAC-enabling your SOA environment lays a foundation that allows you to hit the ground running, while empowering you to manage and scale your SOA infrastructure in a common way across the enterprise - drastically reducing the cost for new and existing SOA projects.
We don't discriminate
The focus of SOACollective is, well SOA. We don't believe you should be locked into a particular cloud infrastructure just because of the SOA platfrom that you choose. SOACollective can be deployed to any cloud, local network or combination of both!
SOA out of the Box
Just by virtue of being hosted in an SOAcollective-enabled infrastructure you are able to discover, manage and monitor your services, gather metrics and diagnose issues in a common way across your enterprise right out of the box... effectively eliminating the major barriers to entry for SOA!
How do I SOAC-enable my services?
- Get it – Install the SOAC Factory package from NuGet.
- Invoke it – Update your project to use our service host factory.
- Deploy it – Deploy to any SOAC-enabled SOA environment.
- Done – Watch your SOA infrastructure come alive!
How do I SOAC-enable my SOA environment?
- SOAC Server Foundation – Install SOAC Server on any server that you already have to enable it to become a SOAC-enabled SOA environment.
- Run Locally – SOAC Express is a lightweight development node that allows you to announce and discover services locally on your development box.
Does this change my SOA environment?
- Non-Intrusive – SOAC enhances your existing environment without altering your existing infrastructure.
- Flexible Hosting – Host services exactly how they are now, in IIS/AppFabric, or use our rich self-host container.
- Asynchronous – Operations done by SOAC are done asynchronously so no calls will be held up by using it to enhance your SOA environment.
- Mixed-mode – Run SOAC-enabled services side by side with existing services. Switching services to run in and out of the collective is completely transparent to your existing infrastructure.